Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eclipse....

Is there no end to this Twilight hysteria? You know it's taken over when your HUSBAND requests we see it on date night, and acts like a 17 year old girl through the whole thing. Even Max got 'bit' by the Eclipse bug...here he is doing his best impression of a Newborn trying to quench his thirst.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I had to drag my hubby with me! And in the end, he thought it "wasn't too bad" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't chomping at the bit to see it like hubby was, but I did actually like it! I was surprised at the amount of guys in the theater though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pic!! and we never talked about the movie! ha ha... our whole theater laughed when they killed Victoria.. it was so funny! Glad you guys liked it!! Luke and I went to the 8 pm showing again - a much needed date night! thanks to Britt for taking on four kids by herself!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWIthin

.