Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little Gimpy

Took Max to open play at a kid's gymnastics facility this morning, and while he was on the trampoline he did something to his left leg...I dont know if its his foot, ankle, or knee, but at first he couldn't put any weight on it, and then he was limping around, and now this evening, he seems to be doing much better, but still is looking like it's giving out on him every once in awhile. Another clear sign he isn't one hundred percent? When I opened the door to let the dogs out, he didn't come running to go outside. He just looked longingly at the door. Poor little thing, and I was so unsure as to what to do for him when he hurt it! No blood, bruises, swelling, or cuts, but clearly there was pain, but he kept wanting to try to walk so he could keep playing at the gym. So I let him try…I mean, he wasn't crying anymore, he seemed more annoyed that he kept falling over. Anyway, its been 8 1/2 hours, I called the pediatrician who recommended an X-ray…which I'm pretty certain our insurance doesn't cover, so I think we're going to see how he's doing in the morning and probably take him in anyway. He's a tough little boy, so I just want to make sure nothing serious is wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWIthin

.